还有可以在人民选择奖(the People’s Choice Awards)为其投票“favorite new tv comedy”（可多次）
We were somehow expecting this to happen, but it still makes us very sad that Selfie was cancelled. We might get a second chance though, and that’s the part where you all come in. Since ABC will air the rest of the season like they initially planned, we want to start a campaign (bigger than #spreadtheselfie).
The goal is to get as many viewers as possible so the ratings can go up and hopefully ABC will reconsider canceling the tv show. Here’s what you can do:
- Talk to your friends and family about Selfie
- If you can, watch the episodes live on ABC at 8/7c every Tuesday
- If you can’t watch it live, contact us off anon for more infos
- Tweet about the show with #saveselfie and mention @ABCNetwork and @SelfieABC (if you don’t have a twitter account send us a messages and we will add it to ours:@spreadtheselfie) and don’t forget about a massive tweet invasion when they air the show
- Make sure everyone sees this post, so don’t tag it and reblog it as many times as possible (try not to spam though)
- Contact ABC with polite messages using the tag #saveselfie and get creative, also remember them that Selfie is a show based on social networks and they could be interested on picking it up on Netflix
- Contact Nexflix on twitter and send them messages using the tag #saveselfie and@ABCNetwork
- If you reblog any Selfie-related post write this in the caption and/or in the tag “watch Selfie on ABC next tuesday at 8/7c”
- Vote Selfie as “favorite new tv comedy” (as many times as you want) for the People’s Choice Awards
- Sign this petition and add your thoughts about the show
In addition to this, we decided to create these banners that link to ABC’s website. You can past the code you’ll find in your description box so that it will show up on your blog.
And if you are brave enough, we added a theme top bar, just like in our website! Go here and follow the steps to add it on your blog and if you need, just send us a message.